Merdeka is upon us, and since we’re all not supposed to go out and celebrate it (social distancing ar), why not stay at home and complete a puzzle instead? So put on your Jalur Gemilang outfits, hang up some flags, play some patriotic songs,
boot up Wikipedia and rack your brains over Cilisos’s first crossword puzzle!
How to play
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ button below to start the puzzle. On desktop, a small window will open, and on mobile, a new tab will open. This is perfectly safe, and no sign-up is necessary.
- Click on the top left button to turn off checking. Leaving it on will turn every wrong letter red. Click it again to turn it back on.
- The second button opens an on-screen keyboard. On desktop, you can press the space bar to alternate between across and down answers.
- Clues are displayed at the bottom of the screen, with the amount of letters in parentheses. More than one number means multiple words in a single answer.
- You can also open the list of clues by clicking the top right button.
- The puzzle will reset by refreshing this page. Otherwise, you can just close the puzzle tab/popup and continue later.
Click here for answers
For the purpose of future crosswords, let us know what you think of this one in the poll below, or comment 😉